Sunday, March 23, 2014

DIY COFFE BODY SCRUB

INGREDIENTS

1 tsp Ground Coffe
1tsp Fine Table Salt
1tsp Chunky Sal
1tsp Brown Sugar 
1 tsp Granulated Sugar
2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Add the coffee to a bowl and add a few drops of water to make the coffee damp. Now add the salt and sugars and stir the mixture. Add the oil until the mixture is well combined you might need more or less oil. Use immediately. I use mine in the shower and it was more than enough to do my whole body. Do a skin test before you use it all over to make sure that you are not sensitive too. I used mine on my legs most and they are so soft now!


ISSEY


1 comment:

  1. Wowzers! I bet this gets you going in the morning. Did you know that caffeine can be absorbed through the skin just by touching coffee beans? I might try this next time I need a caffeine fix. :)
    Claire
    hoopesparkstudios.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete