Wednesday, January 8, 2014

ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK



This year it will be the 10th anniversary of mean girls. Despite only being 6 at the time my friends and I can quote pretty much the whole film. I was so excited when i saw this jewellery line from Stella and Bow. The new line is very cool and subtle with the references you definitely have to have had seen the film to understand them but i like that they are not to obvious.



"On wednesdays we wear pink!" I like this bracelet as its subtler some people may even be confused as to why you have wednesday written on your wrist but I think other teenage girls and super hardcore fans will get it. "you can't sit with us" This bracelet is perfection because it is so bold.
This is my favourite piece from the whole line. "That's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets" I like wearing barrettes in my hair so i would wear this so much and i think that it is quite funny. The idea of the whole line is so original and its sure to be a big success when its released for sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment