Wednesday, November 20, 2013

NOVEMBER

I haven't disappeared or left or stopped. Things have been SO HECTIC at the moment. I'm in the middle of a 10 hour art mock exam. It scared me that today is already the 20th of November. My last 2 weekends have been full. And I've been using any spare time to prepare for my art exam because i was a few weeks behind. 

Today after my mock i went to the Southsea Coffee Co and had the best hot chocolate and vegan oreo. The hot chocolate was more like a cup of coco and wasn't too sweet, i got a gingerbread flavoured hot chocolate and Dad got tea. Plus they let Ziggy in. Next time i go i'll take more photos as the decor inside is great.

Issey


1 comment:

  1. Love this photo! Looks as delicious as it sounds. Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete